We got snow again last night! This has been the snowiest December that I can remember. During our last snow (Blizzard ’09) my mom and I made these sugar cookies:
This was of course before our dog ate eight of the cookies. Let’s just say things got pretty ugly.
Since the year is ending, I figured it was appropriate to sum up the major events of 2009:
1. The biggest event for me this year was definitely getting engaged to Brian in May. It has been so exciting, and the following summer was so much fun as we celebrated our engagement.
2. Brian graduated with a degree in history from George Mason in May. It was an exciting milestone and we were all really proud of him : )
3. I coached my third season of swim team this year. It really is the most rewarding job, and each year is better than the last.
4. I went to Virginia Beach with Brian in July, Duck, NC with the fam in August, and NYC in October with my architecture studio.
5. In October I celebrated my 21st birthday in NYC with my architecture studio. I saw Wicked and went to a bar near Times Square at midnight on my birthday. It was so much fun and it was definitely an experience I will never forget.
Overall, 2009 has been a pretty swell year for me : ) I’m looking forward to 2010, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Leave a Reply