Pssh, as if it hasn’t already begun. But let’s face it people. We’re in single digits now. Single. Digits. 8 days. 8 hellish days. But then… relaxation. Sweet break. I’m so excited! I’m not doing anything exciting, I’m just going home. BUT that doesn’t mean that I don’t have a list of things that I am looking forward to/ wanting to get done.
1. I want to have a wedding pow-wow at home with the rents and Brian. Hopefully make some decisions? Feel like we’re moving forward? These would be good. Ideally, Brian and I would maybe visit a possible venue, but that might be pushing it. We’ll see.
2. The OSCARS are on! What better way to kick off my spring break?
3. My mom’s birthday is during my spring break! I’m excited that I get to be home to celebrate it for (I think) the first time since I’ve been at college.
4. As a lifelong Alice in Wonderland fan, I’ve just gotta see this.
Now, I KNOW that it probably won’t be anything like the Disney version that I love so much. And I’m really not a Tim Burton fan. But I’m just too curious not to see it. Curiouser and curiouser…
5. I’ve had a hankering for some China King. I’ve been eating there since birth. There is no Chinese food like it. It’s like crack to me. And I need my fix.
6. I need a haircut something terrible. And highlight. Pronto.
7. I want to get my summer employment 100% squared away.
Uggggh can it be March 5th now??? Please?