Last night, I checked the weather before I went to bed. It said sunny and 70. This morning, I dressed accordingly, despite the general wetness outside. It was only 9 and I figured it would warm up. I stepped outside, and had to run back in to change my clothes because it was just too cold. I only realized later that I must have checked the weather after midnight, and that the weather for tomorrow meant the weather for Wednesday. Doh! (I should probably stop quoting the Simpsons on my blog)
I guess it’s pretty bad when I’m blogging about my weather miscalculations, right? Here are some random thoughts since I can’t put together a coherent post:
- I thought LOST was a little disappointing tonight. Maybe it’s because last week was sooo good. Or because I love Richard Alpert so much. I loved the ending, though.
- I cannot seem to do school work this week. It’s not good. Is it possible that senioritis has set in a semester early? Yuck.
- We have to start picking classes for our LAST year of college soon. I’m kind of intimidated.
- I wish weekends were longer. This last one went by way too fast.
- Now that spring is here I’ve been thinking about do a deep clean in my room and cleaning out my closet. Notice I said thinking, not doing
That’s all, folks!
Leave a Reply