I read Melissa’s post on For the Love and I decided that I had to make these lists for myself. I just couldn’t resist.
Basically, this is a list of things that everyone else seems to like that I just don’t get. Things that make you go “Really? Why do people like this so much?” I don’t hate any of this stuff, it’s just not my thing. Please don’t hate me if you love something on my list! I get that these things are liked by most people.
1. Horror movies
2. Chick Fil-A (except for their milkshakes. They are the best!)
3. Reality TV
4. Twilight (sorta. I read, and admittedly enjoyed, the books. But I didn’t think they were the best thing ever, and I don’t think the movies are very good.)
5. Blackberries (the phone, not the fruit. And I’m probably just jealous, deep down.)
7. John Mayer
9. Silly Bandz
10. Shoe shopping
And then here is the opposite list: the list of things I like that most people might think is weird.
(I reserve the right to complain about any of these things even if I just admitted that I secretly like them)
1. Filling out forms
2. Grocery shopping
4. Sprite zero
5. Paying bills
8. Checking my email
9. Writing thank you notes
10. Buying (and applying) sunscreen
11. The Sims (I don’t play anymore because I had an addiction… that’s a story for another time)
12. Cutesy video games (Mario Party and Banjo Kazooie are my faves)
What are your lists?