Tomorrow I head home for spring break! I haven’t been home since winter break, so I cannot wait to get there. I have a few things that I want to get done, most of the wedding related. And most of them are probably summed up in this post.
1. Invitations. I’m thinking about going to some stores while home just to see… so far I’ve only been looking online.
2. Honeymoon. Brian and I need to sit down and number crunch and figure out what it is that we want.
3. DIY Projects. We (meaning me and team) have several DIY projects stirring about, including flags, ceremony decor, programs… I need to make a concrete list and figure out what needs to be done about them.
That’s about it wedding-wise. But here are some other things that I want to do also.
4. Highlight my hair. It’s seriously started to depress me.
5. Work to earn some dough.
6. Hang out with the fam and some friends from home. My mom’s b-day is this week and I’m excited to celebrate with her!
I have one more reading to do, class tomorrow, and I’m freeeee! I can’t wait!
And just for fun… this was my list for spring break last year.