Between working every day this week and this wedding to-do list constantly rolling through my head, I’m feeling kind of frazzled. So here is my big list that I can’t stop thinking about.
- INVITATIONS! It’s crunch time, people. I think I’m almost done. In the meantime, this store is my biggest invite inspiration.
- Wedding bands! Brian and I went to look on Monday, and we found some that we liked, but I read some article that said you shouldn’t buy your wedding bands the first time you go looking. I thought that sounded smart, so we are going out again tonight, hopefully.
- Ceremony! Customizing your wedding ceremony requires so much planning. Will there be readings? What are they? How about soloists? What songs will they sing? We know we want to do traditional vows but that is about it. This is up there on the priority list, because programs can’t be made until this is finalized.
- Honeymoon! Our honeymoon plans are really up in the air right now. We have kinda ruled out our last plan after several people told us that now wasn’t really the best time to travel to Mexico… so we’ll see what happens.
- Cupcakes! I’ve left this till the last minute because I knew that I wanted to make toppers of some kind to put in them rather than having a bakery decorate them… but they still need to happen.
- DIY CRAFTS! I think I’ve counted up like twelve projects that I’m planning on embarking on… I need to organize craft teams and supplies so that we can get this show on the road.
Those break down into the biggest categories, but obviously there is much more. Wish me luck for a productive second half of the week!
Leave a Reply