Here is a sampling of the many photos I took this weekend with my new camera.
A few observations:
- Can you tell that my mom has been making use of the leftover wedding decorations?
- Isn’t my dog cute? He’s old and his name is Bailey.
- I’m glad my brother took two pork chops because it made for a nice picture. The plates with just one pork chop didn’t look as lovely.
- My mom is basically Martha and has totally decorated our house for fall. This isn’t new.
- Maybe I should try taking more photos of people. But I think this one of my dad eating leftover steak turned out nicely.
- We had beautiful weather this weekend.
- Dinner out back should happen more often.
- Home is the best place ever.
Obviously I still havea ton to learn, but I had so much fun playing shutterbug at home this weekend. What did you do this weekend?
What a great job you did! These are already very good photos! Love the quality and your subjects and how you perfectly put them together!
More, more, more!! :)
Amber H-B says
beautiful photos! i wish i were better with photography. I probably need to start by getting a better camera! haha
I want to steal Bailey, soooo cute! You are a beautiful photographer by the way.
New follower!! Not until I got to the bottom did I believe that these were not pins from pinterest! You have an amazing talent and I may spend a lot of time tonight looking at all of your awesome pictures!! & Bailey is precious!!
wow, that camera takes beautiful shots. And you have such a nice eye for things. What kind of camera is this? I've been wanting a new one.
Thanks you guys! These comments made my day! Bailey is pretty cute, I wouldn't blame you for wanting to steal him. Kristine, I my camera is a Canon EOS Rebel T2i with a 50mm lens.
Hi Kate! Visiting from FTLOB. Lovely fall shots! And Bailey is very cute. We have a girl Bailey, too. Congrats on the new camera!