Here is a sampling of the many photos I took this weekend with my new camera.
A few observations:
- Can you tell that my mom has been making use of the leftover wedding decorations?
- Isn’t my dog cute? He’s old and his name is Bailey.
- I’m glad my brother took two pork chops because it made for a nice picture. The plates with just one pork chop didn’t look as lovely.
- My mom is basically Martha and has totally decorated our house for fall. This isn’t new.
- Maybe I should try taking more photos of people. But I think this one of my dad eating leftover steak turned out nicely.
- We had beautiful weather this weekend.
- Dinner out back should happen more often.
- Home is the best place ever.
Obviously I still havea ton to learn, but I had so much fun playing shutterbug at home this weekend. What did you do this weekend?