Welcome to day two of Wedding Week! Today we are looking at photos from the ceremony.
Beyond the photos:
- Our videographer hit traffic on I-64, and was 15 minutes late. The main part of the chapel was air-conditioned, but not the little room that my bridesmaids, my dad, and I were waiting in, so we piled in the same room as the guys and Pastor Tom to keep from sweating our faces off. It was pretty funny.
- My cousin (our ring bearer) did this excited little hop when he got to the end of the aisle. It was SO cute!
- The first thing I had to say, “I will,” I said way too early. Everyone laughed, me the hardest.
- My maid of honor sang “In My Life” by the Beatles. She was awesome! My cousin lurked in the corner to turn on the boom box for her, he was such a trooper!
- Our minister (aka Pastor Tom) was the best. I think he was the thing people mentioned to me the most over the course of the day. He was cracking jokes the whole time, our ceremony was so much fun because of him.
- We had a receiving line, even though a lot of people told us not to. Even though a lot of people didn’t go through it, I was so elated from the wedding and I was pleased as punch greet everyone as they came out of the chapel.
Tomorrow we are going to look at the reception photos! See you then!
All images by JMK Photos.
P.S. Head over to Katelyn Brooke Designs to check out my launch giveaway!
I LOVE those bridesmaids dresses!
What a beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing. The flower girl and boy are just too cute. I love that he did a little happy dance! And the fact that you said it early, I know that is something that I will most likely do out of pure excitement!
The shots that the photographer took of the aisle are so cool (straight out of a wedding movie!). LOVE the huge smiles on yours and Brian's faces throughout the whole ceremony… pure joy and happiness right there. Congratulations!
I love the pictures! Congratulations! Such a beautiful couple :)
Emily Hope says
Again – beautiful pics! I will be back tomorrow to see more.
Amber H-B says
absolutely gorgeous photos, Kate! i love your wedding week posts!
Such beautiful wedding pictures! The church is absolutely gorgeous–as were all of the other details of your wedding! I think it's so funny that you hung out with your hubs and everyone else before the wedding to be in the ac. It's little stories like that which make your wedding so perfect and memorable!! :)
I love the photos! The church is beautiful, inside and out, and your ceremony looks so lovely. So happy I found your blog!