Welcome to day two of Wedding Week! Today we are looking at photos from the ceremony.
Beyond the photos:
- Our videographer hit traffic on I-64, and was 15 minutes late. The main part of the chapel was air-conditioned, but not the little room that my bridesmaids, my dad, and I were waiting in, so we piled in the same room as the guys and Pastor Tom to keep from sweating our faces off. It was pretty funny.
- My cousin (our ring bearer) did this excited little hop when he got to the end of the aisle. It was SO cute!
- The first thing I had to say, “I will,” I said way too early. Everyone laughed, me the hardest.
- My maid of honor sang “In My Life” by the Beatles. She was awesome! My cousin lurked in the corner to turn on the boom box for her, he was such a trooper!
- Our minister (aka Pastor Tom) was the best. I think he was the thing people mentioned to me the most over the course of the day. He was cracking jokes the whole time, our ceremony was so much fun because of him.
- We had a receiving line, even though a lot of people told us not to. Even though a lot of people didn’t go through it, I was so elated from the wedding and I was pleased as punch greet everyone as they came out of the chapel.
Tomorrow we are going to look at the reception photos! See you then!