1. PENS I love pens. These are the two I use the most, the Pilot G2 and the Sharpie Pen, fine tip. Black is my favorite. Love them!
2. PENCILS I use pencils a lot. Most of the time I just go with the cheap Bic mechanical pencil, which I have a million of, but sometimes the classic Ticonderoga #2 is the way to go. I mean, it has by far the best eraser. Am I right or am I right?
3. POST-ITS They are just so handy. And they come in a variety of pretty colors. Bonus.
4. SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS When I was younger, I had a kajillion full sized spiral notesbooks. I couldn’t get enough. Since then I’ve moved to the smaller version for grocery and to-do lists. It fits in my purse and I take it everywhere with me. This little guy is from Wal-Mart.
5. TAPE I use a lot of double sided tape for crafts and stuff, but I also just got some Washi tape for Christmas, and I’m in love! (I even used some on my latest sketchbook page)
Honorable Mention: CRAYONS There just isn’t anything quite like a fresh box of crayons. My elementary school self would have put these babies as numero uno.
Do you think I could be any dorkier? What are your favorites? Join the link-up!