This is a long one, friends! I’ve seen this tag game float around the internet a lot lately. Faison tagged me in her post earlier this week, and I thought I would join in the fun today!
Rules of the game
1. Tea or coffee?
COFFEE! I love iced tea a lot though, too. But I drink lots of coffee every day.
My Questions (I’m stealing some from other bloggers because I’m figuring this is the first time you’re writing it)
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor and brand? (can you tell that ice cream is a big deal to me?)
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
3. What is the first blog you ever started reading/ following?
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
5. If you could change your name, would you? If so, what would it be?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. You have twins tomorrow, a boy and a girl. What do you name them? (can you tell that I like names too?)
8. How long have you known your oldest friend?
9. What is your #1 favorite cosmetic product in your daily routine?
10. What was your favorite year of school?
11. What is your favorite holiday?
Sorry if I overloaded on what’s your favorite ____. Again, sleepy.
Here’s where I break #4 and 5, friends. I’m going to take a page out of Rachel’s book and not going to tag anyone, because I feel like if I just did it off the top of my head, half the people would have done it already. If you haven’t done this yet and you like my questions, I would LOVE to read your answers! Consider yourself tagged! Thanks for making it this far, guys! Happy Friday!