- I like the curtains open. Sunlight is important to me. Brian doesn’t like the glare on his computer screen or computer screen.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is too loud and conflicting with the Glee Pandora station playing in my headphones.
- I absentmindedly hum along to said Pandora station. (Don’t worry when Brian is in class, I’m full out belting those tunes. Especially if Celine Dion or that song from Walk to Remember comes on.)
- Brian interrupts me while I’m coding something tell me the latest thing he’s read on Cracked, or to show me things of the hilarious nature like this.
- Brian says that my typing sounds like this:
I feel like this whole post could have a great big #firstworldproblems. Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to enjoy our impromptu snuggle session a little extra today.
Do any of you work at home?