My mom recreated this recipe after buying something similar at Costco, and it has become a family favorite. It’s the best meal to make ahead of time, to have leftover in your fridge, or to bring to a potluck. It’s so good!
Here’s what you need:
- A box of pasta (we always eat it with Penne)
- A can of black olives (my mom likes kalamata, but I’m not into those so I always just go with black)
- Parmesan cheese, however many shakes it takes!
- Thinly sliced red onion, according to your preference (I halved this recipe, and I used less than a quarter of the onion)
- Ken’s lite Caesar (not the creamy stuff)
- Rotisserie chicken
Just make the pasta according to directions, let it cool, and then throw everything together! I don’t use all of anything on here really, so just use your best judgment. It’s one of those things you can’t mess up! I usually use about half the dressing first and then add more later as the pasta absorbs some in the fridge. It’s good hot or cold! (I prefer it cold, but Brian likes it warm!)