When I wrote my post on ad swapping back in April, several of you expressed interest in a follow up post after I’d tried out my new swap policy. I started my new routine at the beginning of May, so now that I have over a month under my belt I thought it was time to share what I’ve learned!
These were the changes that I implemented:
- 10 swap buttons at a time
- Rotate ads after one month
- Do sponsor spotlights on Saturdays
- Take down ad swap page to limit inquiries
- Only swap with blogs that I read or want to read
(I tried to keep it short and clearly failed. Also, could Youtube have taken a goofier still from the video? If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments!)