Friends, with any luck this time next week I will be laying on the beach. Frankly, my brain is beyond ready to be there already. Like, yesterday. Since I’ve been chugging away at design stuff all morning, I decided it was okay if I threw some random thoughts at you today.
- My sketchbook has been totally neglected this summer. Well, probably even before that. Maybe we’ll get reacquainted at the beach (but don’t hold me to that.)
- Leftover salad for lunch is not a good idea. Slimy spinach is gross.
- I spent most of the day yesterday being cranky for no reason. I liked the rainy weather for one day, but two days of no sun puts me in a bad mood. This is day three.
- I’ve been in a strange showering rhythm (TMI?) which stems from feeling like I should work out but not really wanting to, and therefore, not working out. Ugh.
- I feel like I’ve been holding back on here in anticipation of the relaunch, even though I’ve told myself not to. I’m tired of it. I’m ready for it to just be here already.
- The number one thing that lingers on my to-do list? Writing thank you notes. I know that once I do it, it will take 5 minutes. Why don’t I just do it?
- I updated my Facebook page again partly due to the lack of sunshine. Have you liked my page yet? I’m in kind of a groove over there, you should go check it out.