School ended here last week, and even though I don’t have any official connection with school kids these days, today still kinda feels like the first day of summer.
The last few months have gone by so fast, and I’m afraid that this season, my favorite season, will be gone in a blink. I’ve been making a mental list over the last few weeks of things I want to do this summer. Not for business or personal development, but for fun. A novel concept, isn’t it?
Summer Bucket List
- Go to a Nationals game (I’ve never been, even though we live less than an hour away!)
- Watch the fireworks downtown (never done this either!)
- Go to a winery
- Go to the zoo
- Finally use the gift card I’ve been saving at a local brewery
- Go to the pool (at least) once a week
- Read a book or two (for fun. It’s been a really long time!)
- Go on more ice cream dates
- Make fancy cocktails, just because
- Do something fun for our anniversary in August
What about you? What’s on your bucket list for this summer?